BIONET Cardio7 ECG MACHINE - The Cardio7 is an economically priced, reliable interpretive, resting ECG. It features a large 7" TFT LCD touch screen, supports USB flash drive, a QWERTY keyboard, 5 minute recording time and storage of up to 120 patients. The Cardio7 is the most efficient and cost-effective 12 channel ECG, featuring printouts in multiple formats, including 12, 6 and 3 channel reports. Full 4-year warranty from manufacturer.
• Cardio7 stands out for its advanced technology, high functionality, ease of use and an unbeatable price/performance ratio
• Cardio7 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis in less than 60 seconds!
• Cardio7 combines menu-guided touch screen technology with a convenient rotary key to maximize ease of use
• Stores up to 120 ECGs in internal flash memory and the saved ECGs can be saved to an external USB flash drive PDFs or JPEGs to a flash drive
• The ECG printout offers detailed interpretation information in beat report format to aid in diagnosis. Provides 5 minute recording with HRV analysis and 3 channel + 3 rhythm reports. Supports Pediatric Interpretation as well
• Cardio7 uses normal fax paper which costs about 1/4 the cost of ECG paper. It will even generate its own grid!
• Cardio7 will produce full size A4 printouts in 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel formats. Full size printouts improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart
• ECG Filing System "EKG-Plus II". EKG-Plus II is a software program that enables you to interface Cardio7 to Windows based computers through LAN. The ECG data from Cardio7 is saved in either Bionet's proprietary file format (.ecg), or JPEG or PDF. The JPEG file format ensures compatibility with most EMR packages. EKG-Plus II displays real-time ECG data on-screen, instantly performs a full set of measurements and offers diagnostic aid. In addition, EKG-Plus II can eliminate the need for costly thermal paper by printing a variety of comprehensive reports on standard printer/copier paper