BURDICK / MORTARA 8300 ECG MACHINE - The Burdick 8300 is a practical, no- nonsense ECG device. The Burdick 8300 EKG has a friendly user interface and clear, readable 5.7-inch mono- chrome display to make reading data easy, with protocol choices designed to streamline your work flow.
Proven performance using the GRI algorithm
The Burdick 8300 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. The GRI algorithm considers five clini- cally significant variables - including gender, age, race, medication, and classification - to interpret patient data.
• ECG Device stores 50 ECGs
• Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
• Standard with wired Ethernet and compatible with wireless 802.11.
• Bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity software
• AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
• Option to use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm
• Warranty: 3-Year Parts and Labor from manufacturer
Discontinued by manufacturer.