BURDICK / MORTARA ELI-250C ECG MACHINE
BURDICK / MORTARA ELI-250C ECG MACHINE - 12-lead Advanced Resting Electrocardiograph
Portable Solution - Compact and lightweight, the ELI 250c electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality, in an easy-to-use, portable device. Best-10 technology. Capture the best 10 seconds of ECG data from system memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs. Wireless data acquisition. Increase workspace flexibility by gathering 12-lead data without the need for a tethered cable. Connectivity your way. Multiple options ensure patient data transfers easily from the ELI 250C to the location of our choice. Replaces the Burdick E8300.
High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG. Chest and limb lead reversal indicators on the display assist the clinician with possible errors during ECG acquisition. VERITAS resting ECG algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for diagnostic interpretation. Proven ECG performance, digital integration and more than 30 years of expertise help to ensure your ECG needs will be met.
Easy bidirectional connectivity allows practices to take orders/send reports with a single keystroke. Choose PDF output, connections to EHR/MIS systems or DICOM - our latest connectivity offering that simplifies patient information transfer to data management systems. Our unique Best-10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from the memory, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or other sources of ECG artifact. Choose between the innovative WAM wireless acquisition module or the AM12 acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing. 1,000 sps per channel data capture provides more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing. 40,000 sps per channel offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection.
Model BUR250C-C1X: Interpretive ECG with AM12 Wired Patient Cable, LAN, USB, 40 Record Storage
Model BUR250C-81X: same as above, with wireless communication 802.11 (with wired patient cable)
Model BUR250C-W1X: same as above, with WAM wireless patient cable
BUR250C-C1X REGULAR PRICE: $3,400.00
SALE PRICE: $2,925.00
Product # BUR250C-
- Compact and lightweight, the ELI 250c electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality, with 8.5 x 11" or A4 paper, in an easy-to-use, portable device
- High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG
- Widely recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation
- ELI 250c offers a choice of either the innovative WAM® wireless acquisition module or the AM12® acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing
- ELI 250c automatically selects and displays the Best 10 seconds of ECG signal from the five minute segment of internal full disclosure, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs
- Alphanumeric elastomer keyboard features dedicated "one-touch" buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing, and ECG transmission/order retrieval
- Experience the benefits of bidirectional communication via USB, USB memory stick, internal modem, LAN, or wireless LAN with Mortara's E-Scribe® and Athena products, as well as third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO, and DICOM®