GE MAC 1200 RESTING ECG MACHINE - The MAC 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that help meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office based practices and clinical trials.
Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the CS and MUSE* Cardiology Information Systems and easy-to-use features provide the quality and convenience users require.
• Up to $30 Reimbursement per test with this machine
• This machine pays for itself after 75 tests
• Measurement and Interpretation software built-in on Mac1200i model
• 12 lead EKG with a full sized 8.5 x 11 inch paper format
• Alphanumeric keyboard
• Preview screen for EKG viewing
• LCD text display and 12SL measurements
• AC line or battery operation from NiCad battery
• Modular software and hardware package allows flexibility in system configuration