The MAC 800 Resting ECG System is ideally suited for ECG environments requiring portability, such as ECG outreach programs. The system provides powerful ECG analysis and data connectivity.
- Enhance diagnostic confidence with highly accurate, clinically proven Marquette ECG Analysis Programs
- Streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data
- EMR communication through its connectivity to MUSE and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records
- Increase portability with its lightweight design and integrated carrying handle. Take the MAC 800 wherever it's needed, effortlessly; it weighs 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg) with the battery
Multiple communication options, including LAN, modem, SD card and serial port, ensure flexibility in data management
- Memory option saves up to 100 ECG records internally; or use the SD card export option for offline ECG storage and transmission
- Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Intensive Predictive Instrument (ACI-TIPI), which is included in the Marquette 12SL program, promotes diagnostic accuracy by predicting the probability of cardiac ischemia, as well as factoring in gender-specific criteria to help physicians more readily diagnose heart abnormalities in women
- Convenient pull out handle for portability, 4.5 inch strip chart paper printing
MAC800-AAXAAB-XXAXXX: includes interpretation
MAC800-AAXAAB-AXAXXX: Includes interpretation and internal memory storage for 300 ECGs
MAC800-BAXAAB-AXAXXH: Includes interpretation and internal memory, LAN communication
COMPLETE EMR PACKAGE: MAC800 with interpretation, internal memory, LAN communication, CardioSoft Client software with pdf and Word export to Electronic Medical RecordsAll units include color screen, all accessories, SD removable flash card memory, manuals, cable and leadwires.