The Midmark IQholter® combines a compact, digital recorder with three powerful software applications to meet practice needs from family physicians to cardiologists. IQHolter Recorder can be purchased separately or with choice of Software Solutions defined below.
The Three Tiers of Midmark Holter solutions are all designed to be simple to use, intuitive and effective in advancing diagnosis and patient care:
IQHOLTER® Standard Software
Easy-to-use Holter software with fully automated analysis and reporting, designed for routine monitoring situations in fast-paced offices.
IQHOLTER® EX Software
Includes the standard features of the IQholter® with expanded functionality for A-fib, QT/QTc and HRV analysis, template editing, smart page scan and more.
IQHOLTER® EP Software
Includes all the features of IQholter® EX plus Pacemaker detection of single and dual-chamber paced beats for non-captures and sensing failures.
- 3-channel recording with 5-leadwire hookup or 7-leadwire hookup available
- Intuitive 5-way menu control with onscreen leads and channel guide help simplify and speed-up patient hookup
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (3.7 oz. with battery and memory card)
- Dimensions: 3.7" H x 2.6" W x 1.06" D (depth is 1.25" with belt clip)
- Power: One (1) 1.5V AA alkaline battery for 24 and 48 hour recording. One (1) 1.5V AA Lithium battery* for 72