WELCH ALLYN CP200 ECG MACHINE WITH OPTIONAL SPIROMETRY - An easy-to-use, full-featured device with advanced options to help streamline office workflow.
This model has been discontinued by manufacturer. Replaced with CP150
• A 12-lead resting ECG that provides accurate measurements
• Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software for a second opinion
• High-resolution thermal printer generates full-sized standard and customized reports
• LCD view screen provides lead quality graphic (see picture)representation to eliminate poor connections.
• Lead quality graphic saves valuable time by highlighting poor connections
• Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD screen for easy patient data entry
• Large color LCD screen allows you to easily preview critical information on screen
• Save time by using dedicated function or “hot keys” to perform the most common functions without scrolling through menus
• Store up to 50 ECGs and 50 spirometry tests for later review and editing of patient data and interpretation
• Easily connect directly to Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation Software through cable interface
• Optional spirometry testing and optional MEANS interpretation software
• Dimensions: 15.6 x 16.2 x 6 inches. Weighs 11.6 pounds