GE MAC 1200 RESTING ECG MACHINE
- The MAC 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system
offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that help meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office based practices and clinical trials.
Its advanced algorithm capabilities
, seamless connectivity to the CS and MUSE* Cardiology Information Systems and easy-to-use features provide the quality and convenience users require.
- Up to $30 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 75 tests
- Measurement and Interpretation software built-in on Mac1200i model
- 12 lead EKG with a full sized 8.5 x 11 inch paper format
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Preview screen for EKG viewing
- LCD text display and 12SL measurements
- AC line or battery operation from NiCad battery
- Modular software and hardware package allows flexibility in system configuration