Newman Medical ABI-Q - Fast diagnostic tool for PAD.
FINDING PAD HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER....OR MORE IMPORTANT. The ABI-Q comes with a computer with simpleABI Software, PVR, 2x10cm cuffs, inflation bulb, carry bag, user manual, quick reference guides.ABI-Q Highlights:
WHY PAD TESTING SHOULD BE DONE IN YOUR PRACTICE
- New simpleABI-Q - Fast and Easy
- NO DOPPLER - NO SPECIAL TRAINING
- WRAP A CUFF - RESULTS IN SECONDS
- ACCURATE - Less chance for operator error, less affected by calcified arteries of many diabetics, not affected by cold toes/fingers
If you don't test, most PAD will be missed
- PAD testing saves patient's lives, improves their health
- Peripheral artery disease, PAD, is a serious disease - with deadly consequences
- Mortality is higher than many common diseases you test for
- Early diagnosis and treatment can avoid disability and improve quality of life
Your patients prefer that testing be done in your office
- History and physical exam are unreliable
- Over half of PAD patients are asymptomatic or believe their pains are arthritis or have stopped walking far enough to bring on claudication. As few as 10% have claudication.
- Asymptomatic patients have the same prognosis as those with symptoms
Product Details Computer
- Validates your patient's trust in you to find their PAD before they have an MI, stroke or amputation
- They appreciate having it done in your office rather than be sent elsewhere
The computer currently supplied as a component of the simpleABI-Q system is a robust netbook computer.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- 11.6 inch diagonal screen
- 4 GB memory
- 500 GB HDD
- Wireless/Bluetooth capability
- 6 to 8 hour battery
These specifications are subject to change as computers change rapidly.
The Newman Medical software will already be loaded on the computer.Software
Powerful yet simple ABI-Q software saves you time and is what sets the ABI-Q system apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
DICOM software is available as an option
The ABI-Q software provides a fast, effective global test for the presence of PAD
ABI-Q Exam - The ABI-Q exam utilizes the PVR waveform - a diagnostic tool that has been used in vascular diagnosis for decades.PVR
Each ABI-Q comes with PVR hardware which quickly and easily produces vascular waveforms.Cuffs
The ABI-Q system comes with a complete set of specialized vascular cuffs. They are a washable soft material over a non-latex bladder. The cuffs are long enough to completely encircle the limb. The set includes: 2 x 10cmIndustry Leading Two Year Warranty
All simpleABI Systems come with a 2 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers the Cuff-link box, the probes and cords. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.Made in the USA
Our products are designed and manufactured near Denver Colorado, a long-time center for diagnostic ultrasound products. Each product, including each probe, is individually inspected and tested to assure quality and durability.