WALLACH ENDOCELL DISPOSABLE ENDOMETRIAL CELL SAMPLER 908014A, 908015, 908016
Simple, safe and economical extraction of endometrial histological samples.
The Wallach Endocell offers a simple, manual suction process for extracting screening samples from the endometrium. In most cases, no cervical dilation is necessary. This non-traumatic process screens for endometrial carcinoma, precancerous conditions, and uterine pathogens and can be utilized for fertility diagnostics, hormonal therapy, endometrial biopsy, and menstrual extraction. Latex free.
• Moldable for easy insertion into a markedly anteverted or retroverted uterus
• Excellent suction provided by elastomeric seal piston plunger
• No cervical dilation necessary in most cases
• Numbered sounding marks for safety and precision
• 3.1mm outside diameter
• Sterilized and individually packaged
908014A Endocell (35 per box) $179.00
908015 Endocell (6 boxes of 35) (210 pieces) $1,056.00 ($176/bx)
908016 Endocell (15 boxes of 35) (525 pieces) $2,595.00 ($173/bx)