Cardiovit AT-102 SCM SP at a Great PROMO PRICE!
The CARDIOVIT AT-102 SCM EKG with Ultrasonic Spirometry is a redesigned two in one device with high quality, to meet high demands. Its best traditional box EKG features like full-size printout, simple one-botton operation and a built-in Ethernet connectivity makes the AT-102 SCM the best option to help you keep your staff productive and ensure accuracy.Click Here to Download BrochureFeatures:
Ultrasonic Spirometry Benefits:
- Intuitive and easy operation
- 12-channel resting EKG
- Internal memory for up to 40 records
- Integral full size thermal quality printer
- Full size keyboard and dedicated soft key interface for easy user friendly operation
- Ultrasonic Spirometry
- Internal SCHILLER Communications module (SCM) to transmit resting EKG data in the XML format to a PC or information system
- Ethernet data transfer to PC for storage of both resting EKG and spirometry recordings in PDF format
Ultrasonic spirometers have the advantage of have no moving parts, making them reliable for the life of the device. It is very easy to use, accurate and can be easily disinfected using any hospital grade solution.
Our technology is the most suitable for inspiratory and expiratory flow measurements, as they are linear, accurate, stable and insensitive to temperature and humidity.
- No drift or warm up
- Calibration and maintenance free
- More comfortable for the patient since there is no air resistance during the maneuver.
- Prevent cross contamination because the ultrasound probe does not touch the patient
- High measurement accuracy, especially for patients with very weak airflow
- Highest precision of the result thanks to the correction of BTPS in real time
- The sensor is not affected by humidity, air pressure and contamination