Diagnostic Cardiology Suite™ Spirometry
The Welch Allyn Diagnostic Cardiology Suite™ Spirometry gathers the diagnostic-quality data you need with one simple, connected and secure solution.
Bring diagnostic spirometry to your practice to help better manage your patients' pulmonary conditions and improve their care. With the Diagnostic Cardiology Suite Spirometry test device, it's simple.
This modular software system offers a single point of connectivity for spirometry and resting ECG exams, and features a common interface between the two modalities. With one secure solution powering two exams, you can provide the cardiopulmonary care your patients need and keep your office workflows running smoothly.Diagnostic Exams Made Simple
- One device for spirometry and PC-based ECG software allows for a common workflow and setup
- ECG and spirometry applications launch directly from your EMR
- Spirometer automatically detects ambient pressure and temperature, eliminating manual entry
- Spirometry exam quality and test performance can be verified instantly
- An incentive screen helps your patients perform spirometry exams correctly
- Repeatability criteria provide feedback and opportunities for exam coaching
- Patient data is protected with secure user logins, user roles and audit trails
- PDFs can be saved to any network folder
Order with or without calibration syringe.Diagnostic Cardiology Suite Spirometery, Includes:
Software, Spirometer, USB Cable, Pressure Tubing, Handle, 4-Pack of Flow Transducers (Computer not included)