BURDICK / MORTARA ELI-230 PORTABLE ECG MACHINE
- A super-portable Burdick EKG at a great price.
Includes all cables and accessories.
- Portable solution - Compact and lightweight, the ELI 230 provides comprehensive functionality in a portable device
- Best 10 technology - Capture the best 10 seconds of ECG data from system memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs
- Wireless data acquisition - Increase workspace flexibility by acquiring 12-lead data without the need for a tethered cable
- Complete functionality in a compact, portable, device. Easy-to-use and feature-rich, the Burdick ELI 230 offers a cost-effective ECG solution with capabilities such as digital sampling, accurate and reliable adult and pediatric ECG interpretation and full size printouts
- High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 3, 8, or 12-leads of ECG data, as well as post-acquisition review of acquired ECG
- VERITAS® resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for diagnostic interpretation
- Choose between the innovative WAM® wireless acquisition module or the AM12® acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing
- Our unique Best-10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from the memory, reducing clinical review time and reducing the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or the other sources of ECG artifact
- Digital sampling technology provides in-depth ECG signal assessment including 40,000 sps per channel for unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection
Three year warranty from manufacturer.
See "Options Above
" for the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisition module
or the AM12™ acquisition module