MAC VU360 Smart Acquisition helps you deliver high ECG quality and speed, even in challenging situations. Up to 60% of hospitals face significant challenges with duplicate ECGs. This unit solves it all!Fast high quality ECG's with fewer repeats:
Physicians must have accurate, detailed information to deliver critical diagnoses with speed and confidence. MAC VU360 features the full suite of GE Healthcare's ECG analysis programs.
- NEW Smart Lead technology automatically detects when a new patient is connected to help minimize patient data mix-ups
- Enhanced hook-up advisor on both the cardiac acquisition module and workstation guide even the newest users to a clean, high-quality waveform
- NEW Smart Auto-ECG immediately captures and displays the first clean, high quality waveform reducing repeats
More flow in your workflow
- 12SL™ provides proven accuracy and quality that meet industry standards and guidelines
- Whether you're taking a 12-lead or rhythm ECG, your ST segment will be consistently accurate thanks to the Zero Phase Distortion (ZPD)
- High-definition pacemaker detection identifies artificial pacing not visible on ECG waveform.
- Improved left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) recognition by adding Cornell criteria, in accordance with ACC/AHA recommendations, to identify which are positive
MAC VU360 with Wireless
- Over 50% of hospitals want to access MUSE™ or web based CV system as part of their ECG workflow. The MAC VU360 ECG was designed to be a workstation allowing you to access your MUSE and the patient medical history
- Create an ECG order at the time of the ECG, document critical test results, or close the ECG workflow for billing
- Easily compare current and previous ECG's right at the patient bedside, and immediately route ECG's for overreads or consultation
- Access and review all patient clinical test results (i.e. stress and holter)
, Includes: 15-Lead ECG, 12SL, LAN (2030360-723), CAM AHA with Leadwires, Mounting Arm/Bracket (2030360-027).