Proven Performance in Real World Applications. The pediatric PalmSAT 2500 series handheld pulse oximeter is designed to accurately assess oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. Compact size, ease of operation, and exceptional battery life make the PalmSAT suitable for portable monitoring regardless of patient location. Click Here to Download PalmSat Spec SheetFEATURES & BENEFITS:
PalmSAT® technology captures SpO2 and pulse rate measurements quickly and accurately in the presence of motion, low perfusion, and darker skin pigmentation.
- Simple two button operation
- Long battery life with 4AA batteries (80 hrs) or optional rechargeable battery (40 hrs)
- Compact and durable
- Reliability, even in challenging conditions
- Quick assessment of patient pulse quality
- Reliability, works when and where you need it
- 3-year warranty
Includes: (1) 8000AP Pediatric Finger Clip SpO2 Sensor, and (4) AA Alkaline batteries, (1) 2500/2500A Operator's Manual.