Nellcor Portable SpO2 Pulse Oximeter System (PM10N)
.Must-have features in a convenient, portable design
The new PM10N replaces the N65 Pulse Ox from Nellcor.
The PM10N handheld pulse oximeter gives you Nellcor Puritan-Bennett oximetry technology in a durable unit you can rely on, patient after patient. This convenient, portable monitor is ideal for spot checks or continuous monitoring in virtually any setting. 19 hours continuous use with 4 AA alkaline batteries. One year warranty.
The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, and connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems. It is compatible with the entire line of Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology and offers a robust monitoring feature set including SpO2, pulse rate, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend information.
The monitor incorporates Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion. See"Options" above for 2 for 1 Sensor PROMO!!Features:
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Supports Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients' sleep
- Nellcor™ advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor™ adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor™ single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
Advanced signal processing technology
Weighs .65 lbs. with batteries; Measures 2.8 x 6.2 x 1.4 inches
Audible and visible alarms
Bright backlit display for easy viewing.
Includes oximeter, sensor, batteries, manual.
SPECIAL 2 FOR 1 SENSOR PROMO!!
#1 includes DS100A-1 Adult Finger Clip Sensor, D-YS Multi-Site Sensor, plus D-YSPD pedi finger clip $495
#2 includes DS100A-1, D-YS, plus D-YSE ear clip $519