Nasiff Associates is the FIRST and continues to take the lead in PC-Based Resting ECG systems. Performing fast testing and managing them easily with you at the point-of-care.Click Here to Open PC-Based EKG Benefits Brochure
Interpretive 12-lead EKG system for your laptop or desktop computer.
Easy upgrades to CardioStress and CardioHolter. Export to standard file formats, on-screen scrolling through data, most powerful serial historical comparisons available.
Print on standard paper while monitoring, simple single button monitoring, printing, storage to database. Full narrative interpretations, full measurements, pacemaker option, transmission by fax, internet, etc.
Utilizes its own database and EMR-chart recordkeeping system, a high-end user editable pick list for physical exams, meds, histories, for instant storage and recall.
USB connection, will run on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.Device Options and Features:
Includes EKG software, patient cable, manuals. Does not include laptop computer
- Performs ECG's on mobile devices (Android™ cell phones and tablets. Apple iPhone and iPad...)
- Bluetooth, wireless connection for transferring information
- EMR connectivity with seamless fully integrated systems
- Legendary quality and outstanding customer support
- Reliable, user-friendly, compact and durable
- Unlimited support and training
- Feature rich at the best price
- Made in USA
- FDA approval since 1989
- 2-year warranty
- Simultaneous Interpretive 12- lead Acquisition of your PC ECG/PC EKG
- ECG Interpretation Classes: MIs, Blocks, Enlargements, Axis; over 100 calls, AFib
- Real-time 12-, 6-, 3-, 2- or 1- ECG Lead
- 10 foot ECG Patient Cable with Locking Replaceable Leads (plus 3 feet)
- Full Patient Demographics and Information.
- HR with Global Measurements, Complete Interval Values and ST Information
- Capture Unlimited ECG/EKG Durations of
- Patient Data to any Storage Medium
- USB Format (no batteries or extra power needed)
- User Selectable Lead Formats on
Final ECG/EKG Report
- Print Final Report to any Windows Printer
(no fading, low cost, ready availability)
- ECG FAX Capability
- ECG Email Capability (batches too)
- Network Practically Unlimited Number of
- ECG/EKG Serial Historical Comparisons
- Pacemaker Detection
- Gains: 2.5, 5, 10, 10/5, 20 mm/mV
- CMRR: 120db
- 12- lead Sampling Rate: 250-1000Hz
- A/D Rate: 10kHz
- Time Base: 25 and 50 mm/sec
- ECG Measurement resolutions: 4msec,
- 1.22uV at 10mm/sec gain.
- ECG Frequency Response: 0.05-150Hz std.