Unbelievable Value! The Total QRS Office Medic System
Includes for EKG: Full narrative interpretation 12 lead EKG Card software, patient cable, tab and snap adapters, user's manual, 40 disposable electrodes, 3 year warranty.
Includes for Spirometry: Spiro Orbit software, FVC, Flow Volume Loop, pre/post testing, MVV, SVC, narrative interpretation, 2 disposable mouthpieces, 2 pressure tubes, user's manual, 3 year warranty.
Promo now includes 100 free spirometry mouthpieces!
When it comes with diagnosing heart disease, it's vital that caregivers have access to accurate ECG testing. The Universal ECG can help diagnose and monitor patients with cardiovascular issues so caregivers can better treat them. The device maintains accuracy by using the Louvaine algorithm, which had the most accuracy when compared to nine other algorithms by cardiologists.
This ECG device is also battery-free, as it draws power from the attached PC via USB port. The Office Medic Software is easy to use and intuitive. It allows caregivers to store diagnostic data for review, and create printouts in PDF, JPEG, and TIFF formats compatible with EMR.
The QRS Universal SmartECG and Spiro Package includes the Universal SmartECG, Orbit Portable Spirometer, a box of 100 mouthpieces, and the Office Medic Software.
Warranty: 3 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.Universal SmartECG Specifications:
Orbit Spirometer Specifications:
- Hub Weight: 250 - 335 grams
- Hub Dimensions: 85 mm x 91 mm x 20 mm
- Patient Leads Length: Limb: 1 meter, Chest: 0.6 meter
- PC Connection Length: 1.8 meters (USB Type A connector).
- Electrode Connection: 4 mm Banana plug with "snap" or "tab" connectors
- Gain Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Speed: 12.5, 25, and 50 mm/s
- Heart Rate Range: 20 - 170 bpm
- Defibrillation Protection: Patient leads are isolated from system and operator, with 4kV protection.
- Safety Standards: Complies with AAMI EC11, EN60601-1, EN60601-2, EN60601-2-25
- Leads Off Indicators: Connection status for each lead is shown on Acquisition screen
- Power Source: PC, powered from USB interface
- Report Capabilities: User Selectable Report Formats - (1) 3 x 4 Simultaneous; (2) 3 x 4 Sequential; (3) 6 x 2 ECG; (4) 6 x 1 ECG; (5) Averaged Complexes ECG; (6) ECG Measurements Report; (7) Avg. Zoom Report; (8) Zoom Report
- Interpretation: Rhythm, Morphology
- Weight: 0.5 lb (226.8 grams)
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.7" x 1.7" (109.2 mm x 94 mm x 43.2 mm)
- Software Compatibility: Office Medic Version 5.5 (or later)
- Measurement Method: FLOW: Mouthpiece (US Patent #4,905,709)
- Range (BTPS):
FLOW: +/- 14 liters/second
VOLUME: 0.5 - 8 liters
- Accuracy (BTPS):
FLOW: FEF25-75: +/- 5% of indication or +/- 200 ml/sec, whichever is greater; PEF: +/- 10% of indication or +/- 300 ml/sec, whichever is greater
VOLUME: FVC and FEV1: +/- 3% of indication or +/- 50 ml, whichever is greater; MVV: +/- 10% of indication or +/- 15 L/min, whichever is greater
- Precision (BTPS):
FLOW: PEF: +/- 5% of indication or 150 ml/sec, whichever is greater
VOLUME: FVC and FEV1: +/- 3% of indication or 50 ml, whichever is greater
- Calibration: ATS 3-speed or standard calibration check
- Measuring Time: FVC: 60 seconds, SVC: 60 seconds, MVV: 15 seconds
- Sampling Rate: 125 Hz.
- Printed Scale: Flow Volume: (vertical) 5 mm/L/S, (horizontal) 10 mm/L. Volume Time: (vertical) 10 mm/L, (horizontal) 10 mm/S
- Parameters Measured: FVC, FEV0.5, FEV1, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FEV3, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/FVC, PEFR, PEFT, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FIVC, FIV0.5, FIV1, FIV3, FIV1/FIVC, FIV3/FIVC, PIFR, FIF50%, FIF25-75%, FIF.2-1.2, FVC/FIVC, Extrapolated Volume (Ext. Vol.), EOTV, FET, MVV, RR, MTV, SVC
- Languages Available: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese