QRS Diagnostics Combo EKG and Spirometry. Unbelievable value! The total QRS Office Medic system allows you to acquire, store and review diagnostic data using an off-the-shelf laptop, desktop or tablet.
Includes for EKG: Full narrative interpretation 12 lead EKG Card software, patient cable, tab and snap adapters, user's manual, 40 disposable electrodes, 3 year warranty.
Includes for Spirometry: Spiro Orbit software, FVC, Flow Volume Loop, pre/post testing, MVV, SVC, narrative interpretation, 2 disposable mouthpieces, 2 pressure tubes, user's manual, 3 year warranty.
ECG Indications for Use:
Receipt, Storage, Viewing, Printing and Interpretive Analysis of 12 channel simultaneous ECGs:
ECG Analysis Program:
- Patient Population: Adult Male/Female
- Environment of Use: Hospital, Clinical and Home Use
Based on algorithms developed by Cardionics S.A. Office Medic provides analysis and interpretation of 12 channel ECGs
ECG Reports & Printing Options:
- What to Expect: Analysis of amplitudes, duration and morphologies of the ECG waveform. Based upon standards of interpretation of these parameters and calculations of the electrical axis and relationship between leads.
- Tool to Assist: The interpretation provided by Office Medic software is a great tool which assists the physician in making a clinical diagnosis. The interpretation can be edited and comments can be added to reflect the physicians expertise
Indications for Use:
- Single Lead Report: Prints a single strip or averaged complex with scale options: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x.
- 3x4 Simultaneous: Prints 2.5 second segments of all twelve channels displayed at the same point in time along with a 10 second single channel rhythm strip.
- 3x4 Sequential: Prints 2.5 second segments of all twelve channels displayed at the same point in time progressing in four sequential columns along with a 10 second single channel rhythm strip.
- Average Complexes: Print an average QRS complex for all 12 channels along with a 10 second single channel rhythm strip.
- 6x1 Format (2 Page): Prints a 10 second trace of each channel.
- 6x2 Format (1 Page): Prints a 5 second trace of each channel.
- Measurements Table: Prints a chart with amplitude, slop and duration data for all 12 channels.
- Include: Allows user to select whether to include Measurements, Interpretation and/or Comments in the report(s).
- Speed & Sensitivity: Allows user to select the Speed (12.5, 25 or 50 mm/s) and Sensitivity (5, 10 or 20 mm/mV) of the ECG reports.
- Minor Grid: Allows you to select the minor grid: Lines, Dots or None
Test Session Grades:
- Patient Population: Male/Femail, Pediatric to Adult
- Device Functionality: Diagnostic Spirometry
- Spirometric Parameters: FVC, MVV, SVC and FEF
- Environment of Use: Hospital, Clinical and Home use
Each test session is given a grade which indicates the degree of confidence in the results
Spirometry Reports & Printing Options:
- A - At least 2 maneuvers with the largest two FEV1 values matching within 100 mL and the largest two FEV6 values matching better than 100 mL
- B - At least 2 maneuvers with FEV values matching between 101 and 150 mL
- C - At least 2 maneuvers with FEV1 values matching between 151 and 200 mL
- D - Only 1 manuever, or more than one, with FEV1 value(s) match > 200 mL
- Full Page Graphs: Two additional pages contain full page F(V) and V(T) graphs in the report.
- Overlay Pre Tests: Overlay the best three pretests in Color or Black & White.
- Custom Report Header: Create a custom header to reflect the physician, clinic or any preferred details
- FVC Reports: Prints the F(V) and/or V(T) graphs at the bottom of the report.
- Optional Parameters: Choose parameters you want displayed on the report