ADC e-sphyg-3 captures blood pressure measurements with the touch of a button. Designed for busy professionals who value both accuracy and affordability, the e-sphyg 3 is the feature-packed, clinical-grade solution. The traditional Adcuff variation features two-piece cuffs and bladders. See "Options" above for Optional Add-Ons
.CLICK HERE TO OPEN e-sphyg 3 BROCHUREe-sphyg™ Features:
- Three cuff sizes: small adult, adult, and large adult
- Auto mode for quick readings in as little as 30 seconds
- Manual mode for auscultation with a stethoscope
- Customizable three-reading average mode with individual measurement display
- Last-reading memory and irregular heartbeat detection
- Oscillometric measurement with for systolic and diastolic blood pressures, pulse rate, and mean arterial pressure (MAP)
- High-capacity rechargeable battery and AC power adapter, standard
- For use with adult and pediatric patients
- Validated for pregnancy and preeclampsia
- Three-year warranty on unit
- The e-sphyg 3 features a self-standing design and built-in handle for portability
- Made without phthalates or natural rubber latex. Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
Optional desk, wall, and mobile platforms optimize your practice workflow:
- Durable 210 denier nylon construction
- Integral flap that secures bladder and prevents bulging
- ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Longer limb ranges for improved patient coverage
- Gauge hang tab (on most sizes), bladder flap, and "property of" tag
- Hook-and-loop adhesive rated to a minimum of 30,000 open/close cycles
- Three-year warranty on cuffs
- Desk Caddy (9003D) - Optional Desk Caddy provides additional space to help keep cuffs and cords organized. Weighing only 8 ounces, the Desk Caddy attaches to the base of your e-sphyg 3 with four screws. Hardware included.
- Premium Desk Caddies (9003TS1 and 9003TS2 ) - Two styles of Premium Desk Caddy that hold the e-sphyg unit plus an Advantage 2200 Pulse Oximeter and a non-contact thermometer, either Adtemp 429 (9003TS1) or Adtemp 433 (9003TS2). Thermometers and pulse oximeters sold separately.
- Wall Mount (9003W) - Wall Mount is a custom designed plate that connects easily to the e-sphyg 3 and can be hung on the wall or an Adstation EENT system. The roomy, built-in basket keeps cuffs and cords organized. Hardware included.
- Mobile Stand (9003M)- Rugged, easy-to-assemble mobile stand features five rolling casters (two locking) for room-to-room portability. Includes cuff storage basket and all hardware