Baum Roll-By® mobile aneroid is a 300 mmHg clinical sphygmomanometer for mobile use.Features and Benefits
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Non-Latex components.
- Unique, low reflection, high contrast scale and red pointer to increase visibility and reduce parallax error.
- Diecast aluminum 5-wheel base(20" dia.) with 2" hooded casters and 2 lb. cast iron weight for increased stability.
- Manometer housing is mounted at a 20° angle for ease of viewing.
- Heavy gauge machined aluminum tubing.
- Calibrated® V-Lok® inflation System and 8 feet of Extendex® coiled tubing.
- The Baum Roll-By® model 1150 has a large circular (360°) basket to store a full complement of inflation systems.
- Adult cuff size
Dimensions: 22" x 21 1/2" x 15 1/4"
- Finish: Neutral White ABS Plastic
- Standard Cuff Color: Medium Blue
- Inflation System: Calibrated® V-Lok®
- Cuff Holder: Large Circular Basket