Welch Allyn Tycos DuraShock™ ADULT
Integrated Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (DS48-11). Features DuraShock Gear Free, Super Shock Resistant Technology; Jewel Movement, Laser Engraved Dial, Lifetime Calibration Warranty; Zipper Case; Size-11 Adult, FlexiPort Reusable, 1-Tube Cuff.
This integrated-style gauge and one tube adapter plug directly into the integrated port of a FlexiPort™ cuff. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician. Remains in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies.
- Gear-free DuraShock™ technology
- Certified accuracy to ± 3 mmHg
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Jeweled movement for long life
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Latex-free for safety
- Gauge rotates 360°, for easy viewing from any angle
- Unsurpassed reliability in an integrated-style design
- Premium inflation system for patient comfort
- Withstands a 60" drop, exceeds AAMI's shock resistant requirement