The MAC 2000 Resting ECG System with the Marquette 12SL analysis program can help to avoid variations in care delivery by standardizing ECG information from the physician office through the hospital.
The system provides proven diagnostic support enabling clinicians to make fast, accurate diagnoses. Its flexible connectivity solutions offer clinicians the data they need to help improve patient outcomes and streamline workflow throughout the continuum of cardiac care. See "Options" above for configurations
The MAC 2000 enables you to be productive, from the first ECG.Features:
- Workflow enhancements with connectivity to EMRs, CS Diagnostic System and the MUSETM ECG Management systems, or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card
- PDF and XML export capabilities
- MarquetteTM 12SLTM ECG analysis program for clinical decision support
- Supports paperless workflow with options for bidirectional communication, including an option for orders
- Easy-to-read 7" color display is configurable to meet your needs
- On-screen preview of 12-lead waveforms and ECG results helps streamline review and diagnosis
- Automatic capture of 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation
- Hookup Advisor™ signal quality Analysis Program
- Internal storage for up to 200 ECGs
- Gender-specific interpretation provides improved sensitivity to Acute Myocardial Infarction in women
: MAC 2000 EKG Machine, all cords, cable and leadwires, clip adapters, supply pack, and manuals.
Click Here to Download MAC 2000 Brochure
- #2063587-001-580949: 12SL (Economical).
- #2063587-001-580956: 12SL, Mem, PDF, LAN to PC (Non-MUSE), SD, XML, Hilltop (Connected).
- #2063587-001-580955: 12SL, Mem, PDF, SD, XML, Hilltop (Basic).
- #2063587-001-580951: 12SL, Mem, PDF, LAN to PC (Non-MUSE), Wireless, SD, XML, Hilltop.
- #2063587-001-580935: 12SL, Mem, PDF, LAN to PC (Non-MUSE), Wireless, SD, XML, Hilltop, Adv. Orders to EMR (Gateway Pro Model).