SONY UP-X898MD BLACK & WHITE HYBRID GRAPHIC PRINTER. The UP-X898MD is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment. Excellent for CARDIOLOGY ultrasound systems. As a hybrid printer, it can hook up to both an analog video source (BNC connection), and digital source (USB).
The printer includes a USB interface that allows the user to capture images that are printed and store them on a small, portable USB storage device. High quality, photo-like prints are output in under 2 seconds. The UP-X898MD is extremely small and light weight. For an additional convenience, the UP-X898MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation and uses the same media as the UP-897 series printers. Dimensions: Approx. 6.1"W x 3.5"H x 9.5"D. Weight: 5.8 lbs.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN UP-X898MD PRINTER BROCHURE
- Hybrid - accepts both analog and digital signal input
- Ideal for today's advance ultrasound systems
- Unique built-in digital capture enables you to store images on a connected USB drive
- Sony's IMAGEPORT interface is now incorporated into the UP-X898MD
- 1.9 Second print speed
- User-friendly controls on front panel
- Uses same media as the UP-895 and UP-897 series printers
- High-quality, photo like images