The fastest oral/axillary thermometer on the market, the Welch Allyn 01690-400 Sure Temp Plus is the surest decision you can make for your patient.
Providing fast, accurate, secure, and convenient readings in a single thermometer. It has a Large LCD display that shows temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius and takes approximately 6,000 readings on just 3-AA batteries. The Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer is easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with a removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy.CLICK HERE TO OPEN 690 SureTemp Thermometer BROCHUREQuick Features:
- Provides 4-6 Second Oral, 10-13 Second Pediatric Axillary, and 12-15 Second Adult Axillary Temperature Readings
- Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures.
Has last temperature recall capability
- Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination
- Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft
- Battery life indicator
- Mode button for selecting oral, pediatric axillary, or adult axillary
- Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers
- Rubberized grips for ease of handling
- Used probe covers may be ejected automatically
- User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes
Interchangeable Oral Probe Well, Oral Probe with 4.0 ft/1.2 m Cord, Last Temperature Recall; 3 Alkaline AA Batteries, provides 4-6 Second Oral, 10-13 Second Pediatric Axillary, and 12-15 Second Adult Axillary Temperature Readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius